Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

De-Belligerize

Most of our Girlz Nights end up here: Our favorite coffee shop, directly across the street, or at the very least, within a block of our starting point. It is also my (our) cozy sanctuary on any other random night or afternoon. A Cafe Mocha or a blackberry tea while we people watch...

And here's our fav-o-rito barista:


Tylahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's Tyler to the rest of you; he is one sweetie heart. His artwork is currently on display and FOR SALE at the coffee shop. Make him rich!

Otherwise, here's a shot of the back section. Look how warm & cozy. Students are back now, and securing a table will soon be impossible.


3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Oh, my favorite word "de-belligerize". I certainly need that from time to time.

And there's our li'l Tyler. What a sweetie indeed. He always greets us with a smile and his smiles are contagious.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger JadeEJF said...

I *love* Cafe Kopi. My best friend and I used to go there for coffee in high school all the time, and I even wrote a sestina to one of the baristas that began with the line "Stan, Stan the coffee man..." Come to find out his name was actually Bob :/ That made me very sad. But you can't pick a better favorite coffee shop! I fully agree!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Ilaiy said...

Thats my fav* place .. I am missing it and want to come for coffee ..

./thanks
ilaiy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home