Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I did it!

I went out with a girlfriend. Just like I promised. Whew. What a relief. And here I was, thinking no chick would go out and let me take her picture. Particularly after a couple drinks.... Thank god I know Kristin! Here we are (we chose not to include the hubs in the photo) after some great Mexican food (and a couple cocktails!).

The evening was great. And a very welcome relief after we both had quite the day. Admittedly, I had some much funnier pix of Kristin, but she's going to have to ease into this....

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Yay, yay, how did thhis take me 24 hours to find! Oh. I've been traveling! Well, I'm just giddy! And you know, the fun pix come after a couple cocktails. I mean one cocktail!

I'm determined to learn to love that martini.

And hey, I'm in LA, and my friend Lori asked me if you were the one that looks just like Jennifer Aniston.

I'm serious. She did!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

That's just too funny. Clearly Lori had been drinking, too.
Hope you're having a great time!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Momo said...

I'm sooo glad you posted!

We're gonna have to twist Kristin's arm - - we need more, more!

:0)

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger kristin said...

wendy - you can post the photo of me flipping the bird :) it's very me, don't you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home