Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The olives were good...

It's not that we go out every night; some of these photos are all taken from the same evening. Back to last Friday. I was lamenting about how I'd never had a martini before. A miracle happened shortly thereafter: A Vodka Fairy appeared. She was promoting Yes Vodka, and we could have, for F-R-E-E any vodka drink of our choice.

Here's my take, then, on a free 2-olive vodka martini:

Sip, sip, sip.



I'm clearly never going to make it as snooty, sophisticated drinker.

We did get some cool vodka lip balms for our "trouble" though.



I think it's supposed to be "Watermelon Shot" flavored. Anyone giving out free cosmetics gets my vote. So go buy Yes Vodka.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Princess Poonani said...

I love it! I can't drink martinis, they taste like gasoline to me. I know you have to hold the alcohol in the back of your throat before you swallow. It's not something that you gulp.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Momo said...

I agree with PP - straight up martinis are nasty!

I did like my Melontini though. Mmmm-MMMMM! And that lip gloss was delicious. I think I ate my whole pot of gloss already...did I say I ate it?

Hmmmm...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I love, love, love martinis. Very dry, Ketel One, straight up with olives. And never gin. I despise gin.

I had you pegged for a martini girl, GNG! How are you with a good tequila?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home