Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Virtual girls night out....


Note: this is not my husband. Yikes. It's the hub of a great friend.

I'm thrilled, honored, overwhelmed to be a contributor to this blog. Sad for me, I am 698 miles from the other girls. Woe is me.

Some challenges lie ahead:

1) I don't photograph particularly well. When I went digging through the recent ones, this (and this) are the only ones I was willing to share. Scary.

2) I don't go out with my girlfriends nearly enough. (But I'll work on this, I promise)

3) I'm not so sure I'm as fun as the rest of the girls.

But, always up for a challenge, I'm going to start taking my camera with me wherever I go. And hopefully, I'll capture something worthy!

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Oh yay! Welcome Aboard! Someday we'll don Thelma & Louise sunglasses and scarves, and cross those 698 for one of our own!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds like a plan! Newark OH is half way, btw :) This is going to be fun...

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Did somebody say "ROADTRIP"?!?!?!?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'm thinkin' it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home