Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Knit one. Pearl two.


Well, really, we're crocheting. But since I don't know any clever crochet terms, there you go. This is the 2nd meeting of Hats for Healing. We're making hats for cancer patients. I think there are over 70 so far. With more coming.... Julie and Ellen have taught countless numbers of craft-impaired women to crochet for this project. And it's successful beyond my wildest dreams.

If this isn't a great reason to get the girlz together, what is!?

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

That's IS awesome. We're not worthy!

Single crochet, double crochet: there are two terms that I remember from my crocheting madwoman mother, when we were growing up.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Momo said...

How wonderful!

If someone would teach me - I'd crochet night and day! (I think. Maybe. You never know.)

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Great reason!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

I wanna !!!

I used to when I was a kid..back in art class...

But I'd love to learn...
Lord knows I need a more relaxing hobby..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home