Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lunch Sessions Part Deux

Ok.
Here we go again.
But I have to warn, that my editing skills really suck. I couldn't like upload the whole thing in one piece and I had to edit it into two segments...

I also must warn that this video contains the "F" word...No..not Flower...or Flappy..If it's too harsh please let me know...I really wouldn't want to offend anyone...

It slipped..and I don't know how to contain myself...or edit myself for that matter.

To help you understand ...we are on our way to lunch..once again..

Highlights of the video:
-Empress with her cap...
-Empress making comments on a certain someone..."Calin"...
-In the last seconds of the 2nd segment you will see how she runs over a yellow light and almost runs over a poor lady crossing the street...

You can hear me in the background squealing:
"...this is Empress running over a Yellow light..and ...a lady!!! Oh my God, we are gonna get arrested for this video"...

Needless to say, the folks at Mike & Charlie's were having blast with our antics.
Empress didn't let me film inside the joint. She thought I'd look to touristy.

Party Pooper.





Friday, we are having a gal's night out...before Empress leaves to Orlando for a few days...If I can get Vader..aka..My Mom to babysit...we will be sure to leave people trembling in their boots...and will be sure to take pics and video..

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Ha! You two are hilarious!

I LOVE that song - Rob Base (I remember that one from YEARS ago!)

Can't wait for more!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

I listened through my skype phone headset at work, and cracked up. You guys are too much fun stone sober; Empress's brother making babies in the street, tsk tsk.

Can hardly wait to see what girls night OUT brings us!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

That was hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home