Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lunch Sessions

Hey!!

It's my first official post on here...So I am sure hoping you will all enjoy.

As some of you may know, I am Mary P. aka Mary Poppins.

Being a single mom doesn't allow much time for girl's night out...but me and Empress aka The Best Friend...have made it a tradition to have our famous "Lunch Sessions"

Let me explain...
We work nearby..we've been friends since 92' and we know all the people who work at all the lunch spots nearby...

In other words...
We create havoc...

Watch...and see what happens when two gals who happen to watch too much Flava' of Love have lunch in our always-not-so-beautiful-Puerto-Rico...

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Whoo Hoo! Mary Poppins and the Puero Rican contingent have arrived! Welcome aboard, keep the videos coming!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!

I totally agree - keep the videos (and pics) coming!!

(I also loved that music in the background.)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Thanx...

Stay tuned for Lunch sessions Part Deux...

Gnightgirl: I have to thank u for pumping me up to get a cam!!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

How fun! Love this - you jumped in head first, MP! Love your haircut :)

More soon, I hope?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home