Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Play ball!

Well, sports fans? It's that time of year again. Little League, fall edition. Yes, you heard it here first. We have spring AND fall baseball leagues. Because it would be just a crying shame to have a season without competition.

We're lucky, actually. My kid's coach is terrific and, though they do try to win, they are all about the fun and teamwork.

So this weekend was the first game. My sister-in-law (and friend) and her partner came out to cheer! Gnightgirl, see my sweatshirt?

Okay, it's not a girls night out - it's an afternoon out. A little poetic license...

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Doh! I don't even have an Army sweatshirt! I went to buy one when Bri graduated, but everyone convinced me I could get the same thing cheaper in town.

Afternoon's out count big time! (What's in that bottle?)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

That is homemade limeade. The most tart I've ever tasted!

I got my sweatshirt from Freecycle. Do you Freecycle? It's fun!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

We do NOT have Freecycle, though I looked it up and got all JEALOUS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home