Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Almost Thirty B-day Bash..!

Friday was our friend's Predator's "Almost Thirty B-day Bash". Our official Girl's Night Out. But right off the bat, our gal's night out was threatened by some cops..and a big hefty speeding ticket....

But we did manage to put that aside and enjoy our evening...
Empress, True (my new guy pal), Cheryl and Moi..danced our lil' hearts out..while trying to avoid the beach balls that were swurving in the air...Needless to say we got bonked in the head a few times ...until we decided to take revenge and plug the air out of those suckers..!!

The night ended at 4am..in Old San Juan...eating Hot Dogs...Yumm!!!

On an exciting note:

You know that I recorded while the cops pulled us over...and even though you can't see the visuals too well..the audio is priceless...


Let me explain the audio:

1. When cops pull us over..
2. When cop in spanish asks me..if I drink...
3. Music at the club...so ya'll can feel what was bumping...







On an editorial note..if anyone can make this post look nicer...meaning...that the slideshow can not like be randomnly in an odd place....and be much more in the center...please let me know...

4 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

My GOD, we're all going to have to chip in, come to Puerto Rico...and bail our sister bloggers out of jail, aren't we!

Great slideshow, and the video's fun too.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Love this! Adds some excitement to my very suburban weekend... I think the slideshow is terrific - gotta try that!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mansi said...

hey...
i am a student in vcu and i was wondering if you can help me with something...

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Gnightgirl: Keep the bail money on hand....

Wendy: Thanx...I think I filled my quota of excitement for the following month...

Mansi: Who me?? If it is me..let me know..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home