Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Betty.

So, if you read this blog, you might remember that Gnightgirl wrote about some hazy conversations back in Ohio. One such conversation was about this product by Betty Beauty. And while I don't know if the other girls have tried it out, I feel it's a public service to tell you about my experience.

It's easy to use. Takes an hour, though. At least for the "fun" version. The others may be faster.

The results? Yikes. Admittedly, not for me. At least not pink. Perhaps one day, I'll try a subtler color. But for now, I think I'll just make sure it's dark in the room.

But this is not to say if you're a huge Bozo fan that you might not love the look. You might. (Now I have to pray my mother or any of my clients don't read this blog!)

18 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Well...

Why...

What isn't...

Fine. I'll get the details via e-mail or telephone.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger CHEZ BEZ said...

giggle

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger kristin said...

i can't wait to get the pink. jeff'll die :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Crap. I really gotta get a boyfriend. I don't dare try this now, I wouldnt' have anyone to show it too...besides everyone in the bar. Which I'd probably do, under the influence of a dirty martini, or eight.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Andrew thought I should post a photo here. Yeah, right!?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Well. We might get a lot more hits... c'mon! Take one for the team!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Momo said...

Yeah, I think we need a photo...

But, seriously - how fun!! Good for you!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger art said...

pink might be interesting but shaved is best :P

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Art, this, too, has been discussed. Yikes. We are classy chicks, aren't we?

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

OH yeah, I have a vague recollection of 2 of our 4 (I'm not naming names) high fiving one another and yelling "yay, bush!"

And they were NOT talking about the president.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ilaiy said...

Hmm .. That would be fun .. Pix would be nice ..

./thanks
ilaiy

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Ilaiy said...

Art .. Well it depends ..

./thanks
ilaiy

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Melissa said...

Ok Wendy - I did the deed last night. Waited an eternity for kids to be sound asleep, completed the whole dye process, only to laugh myself to tears at the site of what appeared to me as "cotton candy gone bad". Hilarious (& somewhat scary) results. And yes - my laughter almost woke the kids. Pink has never been my color - what was I thinking???? No regrets though.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Oh Melissa! I had to dye back to the blonde, though admittedly it's now the color of pink lemondade :) Too funny about the kids. Well, at least you and I were brave enough to try, right? HA! Hope to meet you soon...

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

Hmmmm.....Wendy, should we throw out a challenge to the other ladies???? I challenge "the J1 group" to pick a color, any color, for the HAIR DOWN BELOW.............

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Miz Liz said...

I feel partially responsible since I sent the original link for 'Betty' to Wendy. And I admire her for trying it. You go girl!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Princess Poonani said...

I'm up for the challenge!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger art said...

thanks Wendy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home