Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

"M&Ms"


This cracks me up. One of the poker chicks was smiling for a photo and Kristin held up the candy bag. I focused on the bag - so here's her portrait! You can see I have my priorities straight!

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

ha! Print it and frame it for her, I dare ya!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Momo said...

HILARIOUS! I love it!!


I got a weird word verification. It sounds almost like something I'd say (with my potty mouth):

qczmfko

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Girl in Photo.... said...

My boobs look pretty damn good for a 38 year old, single mother of three who has had zero plastic surgery....

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

I was thinking that too, but I didn't want to say it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home