Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, October 23, 2006

NOT 8:05 p.m.

Momo just sent me this video from our Ohio trip.

We have a blood-pact not to post photos or videos that make our arms look fat, chins look doubled, or any other minute flaw, in the eyes of the photograph-ee. Though she found this amusing, she was unsure of whether I'd want it posted or not.

I have no idea why not! It's taken at 2 a.m., I'd had 48 martini's with Wendy and Kristin, my nose is stuffed up, eye makeup smeared under my eyes, and I'm whining, swearing and having a bit of a tantrum.

In other words, my normal cute and charming self.

The movie is actually kind of dizzying. Just close your eyes and watch.

6 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger CHEZ BEZ said...

Dizzy indeed. I kept waiting for that glass of water to spill off of the table.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

The weekend was legendary....

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Who had the 48 martini's? The camera??!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Momo said...

The camera operator had 48 martinis too!! And I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still...

You know, I really have no idea why I was recording at that point (except, of course, to capture Lori's cuteness) - but I'm sooooo glad I WAS recording!

I love this video!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger kristin said...

i watched this about 23 times yesterday and laughed every single time. love the slurring of the words and the insane camera movement makes me feel like i am right back at that night.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

CB: C'monnnn...well, that would have been funny.

Wendy: a perfect summarization

Mary P: Yes. The camera had the 48 martini's. I'm surprised we didn't drop a camera into a martini somewhere along the way.

Momo: It never occurred to me to wonder why you were "filming" either. Thanks for capturing me at my best.

Kristin: I just played it over and over behind my "real" work at work the other day until I was a distraction to the other employees. Cheers.

Still. Tattoo's next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home