Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The benefits of a boyfriend..

When you have a boyfriend who is very known in the musical scene..and happens to be the only Christian Hip Hop DJ...you know...he gets invited to many gigs...

And you know...I always tag along..

With a crew...gals and guys..and we have a great time....and of course my camera comes too...

See what happens when I tag along and bring my cam...and I go out on a night of NO-ALCOHOL..!!!

Yikes..!!!

It's the end of times people..the end of times..





I'm one proud girlfriend I tell ya!!

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

That is so cool! How fun....

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

It IS cool! Loved the pix and the video.

True doesn't happen to have an older brother does he? Say...44 years of age, or thereabouts?

Just checkin.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

sorry ...he's the only guy in the house...no sibblings...

lol..!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Wow - I really like that music! You should be proud...

Looks like a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home