Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Photos

Ok, we weren't really all together for this, but what's this blog for, if not to laugh at with your girlfriends?

I got an email and these photos from Zia, one or rotating dinner party girls. Aww, Zia and her kitties. Lovely:



Precious:



And, courageous, of her to send this one...




scroll down...





keep going.....



to see....




the scene behind the scene...







the outtake photo:





5 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Momo said...

Heh heh! That last one is classic!

Glad you posted those.

And -

Hi, Zia! Thanks for sending those pics to Lori! I love 'em!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

That's great!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

As a cat lover myself..I have to say that sometimes they don't make the best models...especially when it comes to trying on outfits...lol!!

Great pics!

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ahaha
the "goober" glam shot!
Gar is usually the meek and mild kitty!
Shows what a funny hat, paparazzi, and
missing out on the last turkey treat can do to a guy!
RRrrrAWR!
I think they were also picking up signals from Mars with those hat antenna!
Bwhaha!!
Zia
ps. Momo, I sent them to you via myspace--I KNEW you'd LOVE!!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Lots of cat lovers here! I have three myself - can't top Momo...
Thanks for posting! Great pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home