Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New 'girl' on the block

Hello! Gnightgirl told me that I ought to “scroll down to the betty post, do that, and then post it yourself”, but I’m going to have to wait to test that one out for you all. Instead, I thought would just say hi and reaffirm my dedication to the cause.

The heading promises “Some Women (curses, though I do have a boyfriend), Some Cameras (check), and Just One (yeah right) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting (can do), crying (rarely but I’ll try), bitching (hell, yeah), and laughing-laughing-laughing (check check check). Men Welcome (Amen to that). Buy us all the drinks you want (and that too), but we still won't sleep with you. Probably."

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Momo said...

Welcome Sven!

Glad to have you here!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

A great opening post! Welcome aboard! Too bad about your betty though.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Welcome!!!!

Looking foward to great stories !

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Welcome! Can't wait to read more.

When you're ready, give Betty a try. I must admit it's funny to have dark roots, though :) Maybe I should go get the Hair No More...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home