Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pizza & PJs

We'd considered canceling our Girlz Traveling Dinner Party this month, holiday obligations were enough. But at the last minute, we agreed that everyone has time to sit around in pajamas and nosh on pizza.

Pizza and PJjs it was then, on Tuesday night. We showed up at Zia's house, grabbed a beverage and proceeded to her comfy living room to decide which pizzas to buy.

Pizza Hut has a special: 3 medium pizzas for $15.

Hmm... 6 women. How many pizzas should we order for 6 of us?

Perfect!

Kaye and Marcy get right about cracking those pizza's open:


And we got right down to bidness. Here's Kim and Marcy digging in. Kim was comfy in sweats, and declared, "I forgot it was pajama night, this is just what I wore out." I'm going to have to follow her lead next time, I like the way that girl thinks.


No pix of me, except for this pink sock, to enhance this photo of Kristy and Kaye.


Here's a sock closeup. Aren't they cute? My mommy bought these for me.


Kristy kept us entertained with a tale of her being deathly ill in on her last business trip. She was so stopped up she resorted to spreading mentholatum on a hotel towel, and using the iron to create a menthol steam bath. Kristy is the Menthol MacGyver of all time.

Kaye, Kristy, & Zia

It was a beautiful, relaxing evening, curled up and comfy, talking tv and books, and playing with Zia's cats, until we were all feeling like this:


And we called it a night. Diane was in absentia tonight, so we declared her in charge of the next Girls dinner, won't she be surprised? Come on over to her place on January 22, y'hear?

5 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Looks like fun! I love the socks. January 22, huh?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Momo said...

It WAS a lot of fun! Wish our Maryland friends could've been there!

Wow was I hoooooongry by the time the pizza got there!

So nice and comfy to be in our jammies...'cept when walking to the car...but I STILL love the idea!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Pizza Yum!!!

I absolutely lurve ur socks!!!!

You just gave me an idea for my next get-to-gether..

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your e-mail prompted me to go peeking off your mainpage!
Love the pics!
It was fun whaddunit?
:O)
Go ahead and put up the 3 kittens photos if you like!
As if you couldn't tell in the pics, they have big jungle cat attitude!! Lucky for me they are small kitties or I'd have been lunch a loooong time ago!
Z

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger jag said...

Oooooh, pjs and pizza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home