Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Girls Night In

Mike's out of town for the weekend, so Momo and I decided to get together Saturday night. A very glamourous evening: home in sweatpants.

Oh. Some of us wore boa's:




We did run out to Village Inn for a few pies. We got the circular booth in the corner, which was cool and very drafty. Unable to find a warm spot, Marcy and I decided body heat was the only way to go, and scooted together for dinner. It was quite romantic.


We came home for manicures:

And chick flicks:


Lazing about in front of the fireplace:


And curling up in the sofa.


Until the wee hour of 11:30 p.m., when Marcy's baby-growing work put her to sleep, and my red wine put me to sleep.

We aren't always Girls Gone Wild.

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Momo said...

It was a really fun night! And relaxing too. I felt so at home I didn't wanna leave! :0)

That Minxy is soooo cute! I just love her. I'm so glad you two found each other.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds nice. Love the glowing eyes on the cat... a bit possessed?

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Mary Poppins said...

Aww..that sounds like fun...I love the choice of movies...especially the tee bit I saw of an Audrey Hepburn one!!

She is the best!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger ~Nancy~ said...

Thanks for your vote for me on Suburban Turmoil!

The whole thing was rather hilarious....AFTER the fact.
I would have preferred to have not done the "last thing" but what can you do? It was out of my hands and ON the hands of my co-workers! Bwhahaha!
Really was a hoot and a half and I never even mentioned that it was 18 degrees, my room lost its heat, my cable went out and got stuck on the fuzz station, and they left me on the sitz bath chair till my butt cheeks went numb.

Other than that, all was peachy!

Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home