Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hey there.

We had some friends over for New Year's Eve. I know, I know. It's halfway through the month and I'm posting New Year's photos. Sorry. I've been busy. If I wanted to feel guilty, I would have called my mom.

Sound a little defensive? Yea, I know. I'm really frustrated that there isn't enough time in the day...

But, here's a few shots of the girlz (with a couple special guests thrown in...)


There's Kristin with my son, Davis. I think she secretly hopes he'll marry her daughter, Kate some day.


That's my sister and my niece. They came in from out of town. I didn't catch her other two daughters on camera, unfortunately.



Kristin trying to take a picture of me. Ha. I got her back!



Ellen. Great stomach on that girl! But what's with the eye? Somehow, the two other girlz escaped my camera - so here's a shout-out to June and Melissa. I'll get you next time!

Happy 2007.

Finally.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Man, I'm with you; holiday photos happen faster than you can blog them. I'm glad you posted them, it's never too late. Looks like you guys rang in the new year with style: food, friends, family, and fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home