Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ready, aim, fire!

So what happens when two bloggers go out for dinner and a huge pitcher of sangria? Dueling camera-phones!



Here's Kristin trying to take a picture of me. I think mine came out better. (ha!)



When we ordered a pitcher, we didn't realize it was this huge. I must add, we did finish it.

4 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger gnightgirl said...

Ooo, I have a great sangria recipe, I love that stuff.

I love that you guys drank the entire pitcher too! Whooohoo!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Svenyboy said...

Sounds like you guys had a cracking night!

Gng, you must send me that recipe! I had the best Sangria ever in Spain a few years ago and I haven't found another that matched it.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Send it to me too, GNG!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Now, I'm thirsty!!

Looks like a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home