Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Party of 4: Girlz E-mail Thread

The names have been changed to protect the innocent...and hairy.

***********

I can't believe what I tweezed off my forehead/eyebrow last night! I plucked out one eyebrow hair that was 2 inches long!! Two inches!! How can I not see a black 2 inch long eyebrow hair? If that's not bad enough, I plucked out a white short hair that was so stiff and hard I could have used for a toothpick! How can my body grow those monstrosities and how can they just appear over night? I feel like my dad. If I start growing ear hairs, will someone please tell me?

I found a 3/4" hair on the tip of my chin the other day. I was on the phone at the time, and said "this wasn't here 1/2 an hour ago!"

You know that mirror you got me for Christmas last year? Well I used to use it a couple of times a month then went to a couple of times a week now I’m at every other day.

I won’t tell you what I plucked the other day from my BOOB!

The other day I seriously thought of using [husband's] nose hair trimmer. I didn’t use it because I thought, “I’m a GIRL for godsake.” Now that’s a great reason isn’t it?!

Works for me! I have pulled a hair or two off my chest. I just pretend that it was a stray hair from my head that got glued on there with hairspray.

6 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Melissa said...

The one time I'm truly glad for the lack of photographic documentation.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, they grow overnight. i do a quick check (chin, stache, eyebrows) every few days with a 10x magnifying mirror (small, and available at walgreens in with the hair doodads, rollars, and, yes mirrors). that way, with a quick check, every few days, i hope to catch something before its potential 3/4 inch/half hour growth spurt. a stitch/pluck in time saves... i haven't had a scary whisker in years.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I bought a nose hair trimmer and I pretend it's all pretty and pink so that makes it okay for a girly girl like me to use it. It's all about denial.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

LOL! You crack me up!

In the bathroom at our hotel in Vegas, there was this kabillion-x magnifying mirror and I was horrified! I sat there and pulled hairs - I didn't even have a tweezer - but who could go out in public after realizing those hairs were there, right?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Wow...I feel the pain!!!

I would like to add my hair holes to the list. That is, the hair holes on my legs that seem to sprout more than one hair at a time...

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Svenyboy said...

Cripes! I'm glad it's not just the men who get these problems. Ironically, my word verification is ujuicy. Sooooo wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home