Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Okay, I know this isn't appropriate for this blog!

But it's cute, no?

I just couldn't believe none of us has posted since July and, well, I didn't have anything really appropriate to post. So, here's 2 of my guys in their spiderman boxers.

Anyone have anything on target to post?

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Gnightgirl said...

Love those boxers!

I have photos at home, I'll get on them, get them up (holding out our own inappropriate ones, of course) and we'll do our part to revive this blog!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home