Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Hallowe'en

Ok, so I know this is heinous cross-posting, but who cares? This is what Hallowe'en is all about:






Those broomsticks are a bugger to fly! Anyway, much fun was had and all the other photos are posted on Flickr. The party season is upon us. Hurrah!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Gnightgirl said...

Seriously. I am very busy here, and trying to get some work done! I'm even more behind now after pouring over all of the great Halloween pix!

I was so busy I didn't even realize it was Halloween morning, though I did carve a pumpkin with a 5-year old the weekend before. that's something.

Glad you cross-posted!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Looks like you had a blast. (and Halloween spirit, which I'm totally lacking...) Thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home