Just One

Some Women, Some Cameras, Just One (that's our story, and we're sticking to it) beverage. Shake. Serve with twist of venting, crying, bitching, and laughing-laughing-laughing. Men Welcome. Buy us all the drinks you want, but we still won't sleep with you. Probably.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hey Now, Hey Now, Our Momo's Back!

That's right kiddies, Momo and Mike and Matilda were back in town for the weekend. We behaved ourselves for a few hours on Friday night, before Amy took baby Matilda home for the evening (dang, no pictures of Amy here, sorry, Amers)!

Once babysitting was secured, we got back down to...well...not behaving ourselves, so much.



It's ok. She's no longer preggers.



Lord knows what Clint's listening to here. If you know Atef, you'll know why I say that. If you don't know Atef, I'll just tell you that it could be something about chicken milk, flarting, or how he will pollenate all of the women in the world.


There's Marcy, and a new Melissa. We have 2 Melissa's now. For some reason, I'm missing pix of the other Melissa also. Second apology of the day, here.

There's Mark. He took most of the pictures on this entry, actually. But not this one. He couldn't take this one, with both of his hands in the photo, silly.

Me & Shirley, trying to look sultry. Or drinky. Don't bother me with semantics.

If you look carefully, you'll see that this is actually 2 pictures..one of Melissa, and one of Evan. See, there were 2 almost identical, except that Mel looked good in one, and E looked good in the other...so I cut them down the middle and put them together

Mark better button it; Marcy's kicked his ass before.

Hey, what are the odds that Dan will be her from Connect-i-kut the same weekend that Momo's here?!! Pretty good, apparently, you should have placed your bets.

Momo and Melissa have exactly the same size hands. Bet you didn't know that.



My turn to listen to chicken flarting. I mean, chicken milk. And no, we've never figured out what chicken milk is, so don't ask.



I crack Momo up.

6 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Momo said...

You DO crack me up! Constantly!!

Hilarious post!

Looks like I've spilled bears all over myself in the first pic...then I 'membered - - it was the rain!

I had a blast!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Momo said...

Ooo, ooo! I forgot - - LOVE the Lori/Shirley sultry pic!

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great time! You folks are far more colorful than the people I often find myself hanging out with.

-Evan

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Real cab driver said...

I once worked with a guy named Andy. He foolishly described artificially inseminating turkeys when he'd worked at a turkey farm, to the guys he figgured were his buddies at work. Guess what they called him after that? Andy the Turkey ______. Your chicken flarting phrase made me recall this. Cute blog.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger goooooood girl said...

Well well well......

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home